We seem to keep busy but can't account for where the time goes.
It is in the lower 60's today but windy so it seems much cooler. Sun is shining so it should warm up soon.
Walt is always busy with something around the park. He enjoys being on the Work Party on Thursday mornings. This morning he is helping build a rack for electrical service - FPL will be moving the service later this morning.
I am packing and getting ready to fly to Phoenix tomorrow to visit my sister. I will be there a week and am looking forward to spending time together. Mindy included me on her Mom's Christmas gift so we will be attending Lion King Friday night at Grady Gammage Theater compliments of the Sass family. We also plan to see the Dale Chihuly exhibit at the Desert Botanical Garden. Click on his name for a link to the website -- it looks beautiful. Virginia & I went to one of his exhibits in Phoenix some years ago -- it was enchanting.
I'm off to do some last minute shopping for travel items.
Hope everyone is doing well.
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Hope you enjoy the botanical garden show. Melissa and I went there for an evening dinner concert when we were in Phoenix Nov. 07. The place is fantastic. Have a great trip. Steve
Dale's great Aunt Margaret Shrader was a Sass. What I recall was they had this wonderful grant program for the descendents for college. Her grandkids went onto college and had wonderful financial support. Love sis
Post a Comment