We spent about an hour at the Farmers Market. For my $10, I came away with a loaf of beautiful Artisan Whole Grain Bread, 2 cucumbers, a nice bunch of green onions (large), 2 green peppers and a pint of large strawberries. Oh, and lots of fun looking.
By the way the market was at the Promenade not the Prada.
Saturday, February 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Happy Valentine's Day to you both.
The Farmers Market sounds like it was fun and very rewarding. What about snow? I heard Pensacola was having snow. We still have snow on the ground and will have more tonight and tomorrow. Love, Kathy
I heard all 49 states have reeived some snow this winter. Hawaii being the only one to miss out.
We are far south of Pennsacola so dought if we actually will get snow. It has been upper 40"s in the mornings.
Post a Comment