Thursday, October 16, 2008

Pavers and Plants


Walt has started digging on the east and north sides of our lot to finish the paver work that began in January. See Improvements.

The two pallets of pavers will be set in sand to finish out our lot renovation.

This should give us a little bit of extra space as well as a more solid surface for people and plants.

As you can see, I have lots of weeding, pruning and planting in the little strip on the west. The Mexican petunias survived through the summer but I will need something to fill in for the yellow daisies that passed on.

Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi.
I don't know if yo know but Jim and Leann bought a home in Holton.
West of 75 on 16 and north of 16hwy
It is a nice home and they wiill take posession in tn the spring or early summer nest year.
Have a vry good winter
Charlie