The day started out at a bearable 89 degrees. By the time I was dressed to walk Miss Biggs, the temperature was 95. We took a nice walk and the heat was very pleasant, especially in the shade. By the time we arrived back at the RV, it was 101 degrees.
After 8 1/2 days and almost 4,000 miles, we have arrived in Phoenix.
We settled into an RV park in El Mirage which is about 16 miles from my sister's house. Probably won't be posting much for the next few weeks as I know we will be busy.
Tuesday, July 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Very glad to hear that you have made it to your sister's house safely. Our continued thoughts and prayers.
Love,
Shelly, Chris, Alex & Eric
Guys I'm glad you made it back for your sister. I'm sorry you had to cut your trip short. But there is nothing like family. We are all thinking of you and your family. Love Judy
Post a Comment