Today, we traveled only on I-90 westbound. It was a good day of travel. We made good time with that extra hour
We drove almost 500 miles. We don't usually do such a long day but are anxious to get to Glacier National Park and spend some time.
We saw the Badlands but didn't make any stops since we were just there last summer. I did take this photo though. The Badlands actually look pretty majestic surrounded by the nice greenery.
The next two photos were taken in Wyoming. They know how to build some heavy-duty snow fences! When I first saw them in 2005, I thought they were bleachers for a rodeo. I don't ever plan to see how well they work to hold back the snow!
We drove in showers off and on all day. Just east of Gillette, WY we heard that we were in severe weather. I think it moved just to the northeast of us but the sky was ominous. There was a tornado sighted at Gillette about 20 minutes before we arrived there.

No comments:
Post a Comment